Friday, August 10, 2012

Gotta Start Somewhere

So I decided to start a blog.

I must say that Google’s Blogger made it really easy! A few clicks here and there, a test of my aesthetic abilities and ta-da … a blog!

What am I going to blog about since there is a proliferation of mummy blogs out there?

I’ve decided. It will be about my life as a mummy to three beautiful children. This blog would journal their experiences and showcase how different each of them are… and along the way, show how different I can be with each of them!

IMG00192-20120318-1743

I’ve no big ambitions to blog daily, I’ll do it regularly though! I have a dream, to give everyone an insight to what children can possibly do, think or say. I’ve three kids, so that should tip the scales just a wee bit to my favour!

Please leave a comment, let me know what you think of this brand new blog! Smile 


 



Technorati Tags: ,

15 comments:

  1. Hi JH, I love your presentation. Awesome intro! Looking forward to your next post about U and your children!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... Sharon, you know who's my inspiration ya? :)

      Delete
  2. WOW!!!! So exciting! Looking forward to many many wonderful entries here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shing! I hope I can rise up to the *many many* entires part! =)

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! Mummy Jiahui! So looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey mummy BT! Thanks for dropping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogging :) love your family photos... we just picked up our products from Essence today.

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You have a very pretty blog! And those photos on it were from Essence too ya? =)

      Delete
  7. wonder why u didn't start earlier :) will be reading faithfully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shilin! Let me know if you like to read about anything? :)
      I'll try to write about it! haha..

      Delete
  8. Wow..great..looking forward to read your adventure with the kids. PP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi and welcome to the blogging world, I have just recently became a mummy blogger, I also have three children, who are 4, 2 and 10 months old and blog about them and life as a stay at home mum in the countryside...I look forward to getting to know you more as your blog unfolds!

    Nikki
    @MumofRuralRea
    http://ramblingsofruralreality.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo Jia Hui! Awesome to see you blog! Gonna be your regular visitor! Looking forward to more of you here in blogsphere! :)

    ReplyDelete